Vitamin K supports the healthy ability of the blood to clot, promotes healthy arteries, and supports healthy bone density. However, there are three types of vitamin K, and each one is responsible for different benefits. Thorne’s Vitamin K is a complete formula that includes vitamin K1 and two forms of vitamin K2.
Benefits of Thorne’s Vitamin K:
- Supports the normal and healthy ability of the blood to clot*
- Promotes strong bones*
- Helps maintain the health and elasticity of arteries*
- Vitamin K "pairs up" with vitamin D in the body to help keep calcium in the bones where it belongs and out of the blood vessels and other soft tissues*
- Provides the highest quality, clinically studied forms of vitamin K1 and vitamin K2, as MK-4 and MK-7
- Contains significantly more MK-4 than most products on the market and the MK-7 is MenaQ7,® the form used in the majority of MK-7 research
- In addition, vitamin K offers nutritional support for oncology patients*
Quality Above All
We commit to providing supplements with only the purest and most bioavailable ingredients, as well as thorough testing protocols to ensure quality.
Essential Nutrients for Optimal Wellness
We understand the importance of supplements in achieving health and wellness. We offer nutrition in a variety of forms, including capsules, liquids, and powders, to make it easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
Through personalized care and a wide range of products, we aim to empower our customers to live longer and healthier lives, and ensure wellness at every stage of life.