Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.*
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- Promotes optimal immune function*
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing*
Quality Above All
We commit to providing supplements with only the purest and most bioavailable ingredients, as well as thorough testing protocols to ensure quality.
Essential Nutrients for Optimal Wellness
We understand the importance of supplements in achieving health and wellness. We offer nutrition in a variety of forms, including capsules, liquids, and powders, to make it easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
Through personalized care and a wide range of products, we aim to empower our customers to live longer and healthier lives, and ensure wellness at every stage of life.